Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hymn of Love's Pure Motion

Hymn of Love's Pure Motion

Hymn of Love's Pure Motion magnify

Hymn of Love's Pure Motion

In the Name of AllaaHu, the Presence of Love, the Flow of Love


Indeed I am the wind, so fill me with mist, my dear Sufi. There is a going in my staying in your reality, and there is a staying in my going away from it. Therein lies my honor and my reward. Give me a heart and I will move its living currents.

Open your ears to my voice and you will hear your own voice for the waves of our consciousness have given us a face. There is no better ecstasy than the echoes of our togetherness.

I have always longed for you, for your soul, because there I shall meet my unwritten songs and poems and my unpainted faces. Would it also be a sin if a faceless ghost falls in love with a human being? But you shall not fall but rise only in love.

My beloved, I'm amazed that people consider love to be a strange visitor who comes in the evening and leaves in the morning.

I am forever hovering in the clouds and haze; my thoughts are forever wandering in the obscure, distant valleys of existence.

I shall forever bring heavy snow and strong winds which descend to the leafless trees' roots and shake them in their clinging to Mother Earth. And the whistling winds shall relate to you one of those tales of weary days and long nights and you shall see that in Nature's heart it is written: "Even as love empowers you, so shall she kill you, even as she is your growth, so is she your annihilation."

Love says: "I am all yours." So be it. I marvel at your intelligence and hear the stillness of your motion, and even that which is raised above silence.

Give me a new meaning to this beauty everyday, O Sufi, and insight into the beauty which is not the frame, but that which is in the virtue of purity.

Why do I care about unhappiness and sorrow? Because no matter how high the spirit flies or reaches, it will still be enclosed in an envelope of tears.

But allow me to seal every mystery with "I love you." This alone shall conquer strangeness with beauty and dignity.

Ishq,

{Dani}

No comments: