Sunday, June 17, 2007

Coming Home

Coming Home


Coming Home magnify

In the Name and Reality of Hu, the Love That Flows in My Breath


Once a whisper was heard:

"By chance I am this wave.
Always saying goodbye to where I am
And hoping to meet the wave which travels
In any one direction around me."

Oceans
Enduring
Utter
Vastness

And my crest breaks
As I roll over upon myself
Continually dying
In subtle laughter

The bangs and whimpers
Tossing me into myself.
Softened hearts
await my coming
Home.
(-Quinton)

Friend, beloved friend,
Your flame fanned...
The Cup of your existence emptied with Hu, with Presence

Or are you just beginning to give birth to yourself
From the milk of the Essence of Love?

Are you in that orbit too?

“You are Mine and I am yours.”

This seeming separation,
What is the secret of this yearning?
Answer not, let me destroy my curiosity upon your restless waves

Listen, just listen:

I was a Hidden Treasure that desired to be known.
So I manifested all the creation to reveal the essence of the deep secret Knowing of My Self.
He whom I brought into being to reveal the treasure carries within himself this treasure
But he must explode the mountain of his existence
to discover the treasure which is hidden within it.


He who loves Me, knows Me,
And He who knows Me, finds Me,
And He who finds Me, becomes enflamed with My Passion.
O you, I have begun to kill you, so that I may bring you back to Life
And he whom I have killed, I owe him,
And to the one that is owed,
I become That-Which-Is owed,
There is no difference between Me and him
Because I am he and he is I.

He who loves Me by means of the veil of My image
knows Me by means of My knowledge that it is My image.

And he who knows Me by means of My knowledge that it is My image
finds Me in his image by means of My image.
Then he who finds Me in his image by means of My image
becomes inflamed in My Passion by means of My Reality.
And he who becomes inflamed in My Passion by means of My Reality
is slain by My Reality.
And whoever is slain by My Reality,
My Reality is the One who owes him.

Whomever My Reality owes,
there is no difference between him and My Reality.”

Oh you who love and yearn for extinction in passion
Tell me more of this mad love of yours
When is this exchanged when there's none save Hu?

But no, don't tell me for my love which blinds and deafens is true enough
I cannot see the Universe before seeing the Beloved,
I cannot flow before being drunk.

Ishq,

{Dani}

No comments: